Top 10 Best Free Social Media Management Tools
If you are a small or medium business, this is your cup of tea. Cutting costs is reasonable but never at the expense of quality. That is why I have compiled 10 freemium social media management tools you can use.
If your budget is under 10$ then this is for you. With just $9 per month, you get access to an unlimited number of scheduled posts.
However, if you decide to go with the free plan, you will have access to only 5 monthly posts. It’s still better than nothing. Other features for both the free and the
- $9 packages include;
- 10 Social accounts
- Unlimited users
- 1 workspace
With Socialbee, you will be able to easily schedule your posts in a calendar-like view and customize them for each social media platform (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Google My Business, and TikTok).
Additionally, you can categorize your posts into different categories and then automatically post them on all your social at once. Other features include;
- Reporting & analytics to analyze the performance of your accounts.
- Create beautiful designs for your posts through their Canva integration when in post-editor mode.
- You can also benefit from 10 more integrations in the app.
- Categorize your posts into different categories and then automatically post them on all your socials at once.
- Recycle evergreen posts or expire time-sensitive content.
- Content curation through RSS Feeds.
- Real-time preview of your upcoming posts.
- Use the URL shorteners to track your links.
- Have multiple workspaces and team collaboration features.
It’s got 3 packages, with a starting price of $19 per month and a 14 free day trial, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
We can’t talk about social media management tools without mentioning Hootsuite With 15 billion users, that’s credit enough to let you know how useful this tool is. Some of its most amazing features are;
- Hootsuite has the capacity of managing accurate content and also schedule it for any time you want
- You can also measure the performance and business analytics of your websites by using it.
- The option for keeping the posts by using this tool is available in bulk.
- It can manage over 35 socials
- With the help of brand mentions and the easy availability of tags, you can easily keep an eye on the trends.
The professional plan starts from $19 per month. For the team plan, you have to pay $99 per month. Both of these plans have a free trial of 30 days. I honestly would recommend the professional plan for medium-sized businesses.
The best thing about Buffer is the exceptional customer support service experience. It also provides an exceptional opportunity for team collaboration, suite publishing, and management of engaging content.
The catch with this tool is the price is affordable depending on the number of channels you want to operate. The essential and team packages go for $5 and $10 respectively.
By taking advantage of these 2 packages, you can access;
- Analytical tools
- Landing page builder
- Planning and publishing tools
- Unlimited team members and clients(only in the $10 package)
- Easy, clear, exportable reports(only in the $10 package)
- Draft collaboration tools(only in the $10 package)
This tool is better fitted for content repurposing. It’s all about using the same content in different formats, for example, creating an Infographic, video, or slideshow while using content from some of your blog posts.
Perfect for B2B marketing.
For $10 per month, you get access to the basic features plus;
- Unlimited deck creation
- Custom branding
- Youtube search and embed
- Powerpoint image search add-in
- Privacy control for your presentations
- Download files for offline viewing, printing, and editing
If you are using Twitter for your business, then this tool is for you. It’s a real-time tracking and organizing tool. You can set up real time-tracking for tweets with your target keywords or topics. You can also create separate columns for Likes, Mentions, or Trending Topics.
With Socialpilot you can connect all your social profiles on one dashboard. You can start posting on each of the social networks from one unified interface.
With $5 per month for the basic plan, you get to enjoy
- Social media analytics
- 250 scheduled posts
- 50 posts per day
- 10 Socials
- Content discovery and suggestions
- 5 RSS feeds
Perfect for Small agencies.
Automation is a big part of MeetEdgar. It can automate when posts get published, but it also automates writing posts. It does this by finding trending texts and quoting them in your posts.
It also lets you A/B test content, get weekly reports sent to emails, and finally, offers great user support to its subscribers.
For $29 per month, the features available include;
- 5 social accounts
- Additional Social Accounts – $4.99
- Unlimited scheduled posts
- 10 weekly automation
- 4 content categories
- 20 team members
Perfect for side hustlers and Startups.
Best used for a visual content calendar and scheduler. Currently, the tool is highly focused on Instagram and Pinterest. However, not very suitable for Facebook marketing.
Perfect for solopreneurs on Instagram
Another downside is that It does not have a social inbox or an RSS integration but it does provide an analytics feature to optimize your content planning.
This one is for bloggers and content writers. The bulk of the tools is divided into packages that start with a simple blog calendar. The next packages are a marketing calendar and a marketing suite.
The blog calendar is great for WordPress. It also covers the major social media platforms. With easy drag-and-drop tools, you can manage your Google Docs, WordPress, Facebook, and Twitter accounts in a single dashboard.
The marketing calendar lets your team plan and schedule social posts. There are also tools for content curation and an asset organizer for media files.
I love that the free package comes with;
- Personal Project & Task Management
- Unlimited Marketing Projects and Content
- Marketing & Project Management Integrations
- Social Media Publishing Up to 2 Profiles
- Self-Serve Knowledge Base
- Basic Support
There is a vast array of tools available to you. Depending on your brand and budget, you can choose what works best for you and if you choose to work with a digital marketing company, check out Native Wave Media!
Is there any other tool you have come across or used that you would recommend? Comment below!