The Best Effective Video Marketing Tools in 2023
Over the next few years, video content will be the best way to connect with customers. Think about it. What is the best form of content to get the full attention of customers? Video. Why did Facebook purchase Instagram? Pictures and videos. Why did Google buy Youtube? Videos. Content is getting more and more important and creating quality content takes work. This is why you need to make sure that you have the right marketing tools to create awesome videos. When you do, your videos will create a massive buzz.
This guide seeks to provide an overview of the video marketing tools that are in use this year, along with the video marketing platforms.
The video tools featured in this guide include:
- Video Upload and Storage Tools
- Video Distribution Tools
- Video Promotion Tools
- Video Creation Tools
- Video Analytics Tools
- Video Monetization Tools
Video Upload and Storage Tools
Video files take up a lot of space, especially if you’re a videographer. In order to make things easier for you, we have compiled this list of the best video cloud storage services.
- Sync.com– Best for secure video storage
- pCloud– Best overall video cloud storage
- Icedrive– Best bang for your buck for video storage
- Google Drive– Best for collaboration
- IDrive– Online backup with excellent features for video storage
- MEGA– Great option for free video storage
- Dropbox– Easy-to-use video storage with an integrated media player
- Box– Unlimited but expensive video storage
Many professional video creators use a NAS setup to organize their content, so the ability to back up network drives is also a huge bonus.
Video Distribution Tools
From paid options to free tools, here are the top video content distribution tools to use for social media;
For Video player options, consider;
Video Creation Tools
As technology advances, we are now able to use a variety of software to streamline and improve marketing. Tools such as;
- Canva– This is a graphic design tool that allows you to create visually appealing videos, graphics, and presentations. You can use the tool to create professional-looking videos without the need for design skills or experience.
- Animoto-A cloud-based video creation tool that allows you to create professional-looking videos in minutes. With Animoto, you can easily add your own photos and videos, choose from a variety of styles and templates, and add text and music to your videos.
- Adobe Premiere Pro– A professional-level video editing tool that is widely used by filmmakers, video editors, and content creators. The tool offers advanced features, such as multi-camera editing, motion graphics, and audio effects, making it a popular choice for video marketing.
- Kapwig-Subtitles and meme generation are two of the most unique and popular features of this tool. Meme creators have been raving about it since its inception, and it’s certainly worth checking out. The freemium plan is more than enough to get started with, and the Pro plan is pretty cheap too, offering you a few additional features.
- Renderforest-This is an alternative to Animoto. There are five pricing plans available, so there is something for everyone. The free plan allows you to make videos up to three minutes long, which is great for those who want to try out the service without committing to a paid plan.
- Promo-One of the most popular video creation tools that can help you create captivating videos in minutes, without any prior video creation knowledge or expensive equipment. With a suite of easy-to-use tools and customizable templates, you can create a custom video in minutes, with just a few clicks.
- Rawshorts– Rawshorts is an AI-based video creation platform that lets you make professional videos. It provides templates, pre-made music, images, and scenes on a much larger scale than the previously mentioned tools. You can convert your content into impressive videos with your branding audio and visual elements.
- Biteable– Biteable is a great video creation platform that offers a free version initially. The tool has a wide variety of video templates and is also great for editing videos.
Video Promotion Tools
There are a few different ways you can promote your video content online. Besides optimizing them for SEO, you can also post them on your website, social media channels, and other online directories. That way, you can grow your online presence quickly and start generating leads and conversions.
Here are some of the best video promotion tools for the job.
- Rafflepress-RafflePress is the best WordPress giveaway plugin for a few key reasons. Firstly, it’s a powerful plugin that allows you to create any type of giveaway contest and host it right on your WordPress website. Secondly, it comes with various templates designed to help promote your business, drive traffic to your site, and generate leads. Lastly, its drag-and-drop giveaway builder makes it really easy to get your giveaways looking exactly the way you want them to. It offers a free version with everything you need to create a simple contest in WordPress. But for the best features, RafflePress paid plans start from $39.20 per year.
- Seedprod– With SeedProd’s easy-to-use drag-and-drop landing page builder, you can create beautiful video landing pages to promote your video content. You can start from scratch with their blank template or use one of the many specialized landing page templates they offer. Either way, you’ll be able to create a stunning video landing page that will help you get more views and engagement for your videos. You can begin using SeedProd with the free version that’s available from WordPress.org. But, to get access to the best features and 100+ landing page templates, you’ll need to sign up for the paid version of SeedProd. Annual plans start at $39.50.
- Smash Ballon– Smash Balloon is a suite of powerful WordPress plugins that allow you to show social media feeds right on your WordPress website. The YouTube feed plugin, Feeds for YouTube Pro, is specially designed to help you display your YouTube videos, galleries, and playlists on your site in a snap. The price of Smash Balloon’s Feeds for YouTube Pro begins at $49 per year.
Video Analytics Tools
Now that you know which creative, promotional, and storage tools to use, all that’s left is to analyze. For this, we have 2 suggestions that you can view below.
- Youtube Analytics-YouTube’s native analytics dashboard is a great way to measure the success of your video marketing efforts. You can use it to track your progress toward achieving specific goals like growing your subscribers or increasing video views and see what does and doesn’t work. Plus, you can track just about everything in the YouTube Studio dashboard, from YouTube channel analytics right down to real-time video metrics. So if your video content is mainly hosted on YouTube, you’ll want to use its built-in analytics dashboard to collect the data you need. YouTube Analytics is free for anyone to use.
- Monster Insights-MonsterInsights is the best Google Analytics plugin for WordPress. You don’t need to code anything to add Google Analytics to your WordPress website and see analytics reports right inside your WordPress dashboard.
There are a lot of tools out there for video marketing, and this guide should help you get started with using them. If you’re new to video marketing or just curious about how to go about it, be sure to check out this guide!